A little taste in the art of pinup style boudoir
Add your short course description here
This is a fusion of Pin up and Boudoir photography.
This video gives a "sneak peak" at the way we explain how we light our images. From concept through creation, you will get to see how the image is made and the tools used.
In this insight Damian will share with you:
- The importance of preconception
- How "Thinking" on paper is the starting point for all his imagery.
- You will see exactly what modifiers are used in the shoot.
- The properties of the modifiers and why they are required to make this shot.
- The placement of the lights to subject to shape and form the image.
- Plus many more tips, tricks and insights littered throughout the presentation.
With over 34 years in the industry, from opening my first 'General Practice' studio in Widnes to becoming an international celebrity and fashion photographer, I have seen, done and shot just about everything in the world of photography.As a youngster I watched the Olympus TV commercials featuring the legendary David Bailey and proudly told my mum, 'One day that'll be me!' Sure enough, in 2013 I was named Mr. Bailey's successor as Olympus UK's Principal Photographer.My clients include some of the biggest companies and brands in the world, such as John Lewis, L'Oreal and Aston Martin. My work is collected by celebrities, musicians and entrepreneurs and I have photographed everyone from Rock Stars and Actors to Politicians and Prime Ministers.